To day I have a free time i was up my blog. today i write about installation plug-in of Eclipse.this in install PHPEclipse
Installation of phpeclipse it have tow way to install
first by automate
secound by manual
i talk about automate after follow maunual
Installation of PHPEclipse is available via the eclipse update manger.
1.click on Help>Software Updates>Find/Install from file menu in eclipse
2. select the radio button labeld, "search for new feature to install".
3. click on the "New Remote Site" button.
4. enter a name , and the URL: http://phpeclipse.sourceforge.net/update/cvs (unstable) or http://phpeclipse.sourceforge.net/update/releases (stable)
5. click on "Finish".
6. A list of features will be presented , open the list and check the one labeled "phpeclipse".
7. click on "Next".
8. follow the onscreen isstructions to finish
secound installation manual
1. you musthavefile ot phpeclipse plug-in. you can download the lastversion at http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=57621
2. after download the last version. you go to thedirectory it installed eclipse and copy file of you download past in directory
3. unzip subfile it is go to feature and plug-in automated.
after you restarted eclipse you can see PHP in Eclipse when you create project.
edit @ 2006/10/12 16:06:34
edit @ 2006/10/12 16:07:36